MOLD TESTING IN COLORADO SPRINGS
Mold Testing Colorado Springs is one of the top services that we offer within the area. We have been in the business for a long time, and with that, we know what the people need within our area.
Free Inspection & Bids!
Ask About Same Day Service!
Call Today & Get Inspected For Free Today!
Affordable Local Certified Mold Testing in COLORADO SPRINGS
If we come out for a Free Mold Inspection and find issues—such as the presence of mold, mildew or algae—we can go a step further and perform indoor Certified Mold Testing Colorado Springs. This could be a mold air sample test, a tape sample test, a swab sample test or a mold bulk sample test. This is a much more involved process, which is why we’re actually certified in Northern Colorado to provide this service. We recommend you start off with our complimentary Free Mold Inspection, but better safe than sorry! Read on to learn more about our Certified Mold Inspection service…
The Certified Mold Testing Colorado Springs Process
- The test Our certified mold inspectors take mold air samples of the suspect area, non-suspect area and an outside baseline for comparison. We can also take samples of several surfaces in the building, including supports, foundation, wall interior, etc. We also sample the outdoor environment around your home to know what the natural habitat is like.
- Third Party Verification Our samples and test data are sent to a trusted third party laboratory to do in-depth testing.
- The Results We walk you through the laboratory testing results, showing which species of mold are present, what their effects are, and how much is present compared to the natural outdoor environment.
- Follow Up Because we are certified as mold remediators in Colorado, we can give you options to remove the mold, and rebuild/repair the structure as necessary to get it back to like-new condition.
- AmeriDri is able to do insurance claim administration, working directly with your property insurance company. This allows you to keep costs down by eliminating a middle man. It also means less stress for you!
- As with all our services, we use environmentally friendly processes, tools, and products to do our certified mold inspections. We use reliable, accurate, and proven third party laboratories to do the data testing.
If you’re concerned that you might have mold in your home or any other buildings you own, give us a call! Don’t spend your time worrying over it—we can come in and do a Free Mold Proof Inspection first, then if need-be, we can do a Certified Mold Inspection.
“Is sampling for mold needed? In most cases, if visible mold growth is present, sampling is unnecessary. Since no EPA or other federal limits have been set for mold or mold spores, sampling cannot be used to check a building’s compliance with federal mold standards. Surface sampling may be useful to determine if an area has been adequately cleaned or remediated. Sampling for mold should be conducted by professionals who have specific experience in designing mold sampling protocols, sampling methods, and interpreting results. Sample analysis should follow analytical methods recommended by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), or other professional organizations.”(Source: EPA) Colorado Springs
How Much It Costs for Mold Testing Colorado Springs
Are you worried about mold inspection costs? Don’t fret! Costs can vary based on several factors including the property size, inspection complexity, and service provider. Read on for a comprehensive guide to help you anticipate the costs and understand the inspection process.
Factors That Influence the Cost of Mold Testing Colorado Springs
Numerous critical elements can influence the expense of a mold examination in Colorado:
Property Size: Generally, larger properties require more inspection time, leading to increased costs.
Mold Severity: A more extensive mold infestation spread over various parts of the property will result in a longer inspection duration and higher expenses.
Mold Location: Inspecting hard-to-access areas, such as crawl spaces or attics, may raise the cost due to the additional effort required to examine these spaces.
Extra Services: Opting for air quality tests, surface sampling, or laboratory analysis as part of your inspection will contribute to the total cost.
Subsequent Inspections: In certain instances, a follow-up inspection may be necessary, particularly if the initial assessment uncovers a significant mold infestation.
Ameridri Restoration is 100% Licensed - Certified - Insured
5-STAR RATED & FAMILY OWNED
WHY CHOOSE US?
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
Most companies say they are available 24/7 but we REALLY are. Don’t believe us? Give us a call now! You’ll speak to a real Restoration Expert or Ops Manager 24/7/365
WE’RE THERE IN
60 MINS. OR LESS
We’ll be there to solve your problems in 60 minutes or less for emergency services. 5-star service that’s faster than our competition.
MOST COMPETITIVE PRICING IN COLORADO
We won’t be beat on price. We’ll match the price or beat the competition.
WE ARE APPROVED TO WORK WITH ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES
We work FOR you but WITH your insurance company. We believe in serving our clients at the highest level and that starts with having your best interest in mind.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED POINT BLANK PERIOD
If you call us with a problem and for some reason we can’t solve it, or you just aren’t happy with any of our services, we’ll make things right!
WE SERVE COLORADO SPRINGS AND SURROUNDING CITIES
WE GOT YOU
CALL NOW and we’ll be there in 60 minutes or less