Call For Same Day Service 719-388-8509
Leather cleaning should only be performed by trained technicians who have years of experience cleaning all types of leather. Below I’ve listed different types of leather furniture we clean most often at AmeriDri. Also you can scroll to the bottom of this page for our monthly coupon.
- Bonded leather: Is cheaper than real leather. Bonded leather only contains about 17% leather fibers and some experts don’t consider this real leather. If you have allergies this product does not go through the chemical tanning process and has very low formaldehyde off gassing. Bottom line, it looks like leather.
- Nubuck Leather: This leather has a suede look due to the sanding process on the top grain side of the rawhide leather. This leather is cheaper then full grain leather, but takes special care to keep it looking like new. You need to waterproof this leather.
- Top Grain Leather: This leather comes from the outer layers of the hide. Top grain is the toughest of all the leather upholstery products. This leather will last a very long time and is soft feeling.
- Full Grain Leather: This is whole hide leather and only the hair is removed. Natural or vegetable dyes are sometimes used. This type of leather feels better with time. This is the most expensive leather furniture on the market.
- Faux Leather: This is man made leather, but looks like leather. This man made leather look a like is very durable and is the least expensive of all the leather furniture.
Professionally cleaning leather is done by hand with special leather cleaning products & special training
Some leathers cost thousands of dollars and you most definitely do not want an armature clean your high dollar leather furniture. At AmeriDri we have cleaned hundreds if not thousands of leather furnishings over the past 25 years. We also have an A+ with the BBB for over 13 years. When the time comes to clean and restore your leather furniture, remember to use an experienced local company.
Add new life to your leather with professional leather cleaning services. Leather is a big investment and you would want to take good care of it. Your leather can last a very long time with proper care. That is why it important to choose a reliable expert to take care of your leather cleaning needs.
Professional leather cleaning services provide many benefits to customers
These experts remove dirt, dust, and allergens from the material. They help to prolong the life of your leather furniture by keeping it looking good and smelling fresh. When providing leather cleaning services, skilled and highly qualified professionals will take appropriate steps to ensure that your leather is properly cleaned. They will carefully inspect your material to determine specific leather cleaning needs. Technicians will then use the suitable cleaning agents and supplies to get rid of dirt and other undesirable substances. Professionals use state-of-the-art equipment and advanced technology to ensure that your leather is thoroughly cleaned. After cleaning the furniture, special leather protector is applied to the furniture to help soften the leather furniture and make it look like new again.
AmeriDri is not just another leather cleaner
We are regarded as one of the best cleaning companies in the cleaning industry. For many years, residents and businesses in this city and surrounding areas have relied on our company for quality cleaning services.
A well-trained professional has the skills and knowledge to maintain the integrity of the leather while performing the cleaning. Professionals do more than just ridding the leather of dirt and unwanted substances. They have the right equipment and supplies to restore the quality and look of your leather material.
At AmeriDri, we provide the highest quality leather cleaning available in this area. We are your trusted local leather cleaning company, and we have numerous satisfied customers in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. Our expert leather cleaning professionals are highly trained and dedicated and will make sure you’re pleased with our services. Give us a call today, and we’ll be there to provide you with experienced leather cleaning Colorado Springs service.